The WSMTA conference provides opportunities for prominent logo placement, targeted visibility within the Northwest regional market, and the opportunity to be a regional champion for education and the musical arts in one of the most musical communities in the nation.
Our conference engages an audience who:
- Lives primarily in Washington state
- Is between the ages of 35 to 75
- is highly educated with 4-year and post-graduate degrees
Our 2021 Virtual Conference will showcase more than twenty presenters and expand our reach to music educators and students from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, and Alaska.
- The deadline for submitting ads for the booklet is April 15, 2021.
- The deadline for Virtual Advertising and Sponsorship is May 15, 2021.
- Please note there are two sections of this form. The first is for booklet advertisers; the second is for virtual options.
- There is a 10% discount for WSMTA members and Associate Members.
- If you have any questions regarding this form, please contact Carrie Kahler, WSMTA Administrative Coordinator, WSMTAoffice@gmail.com
A description of our advertising and sponsorship opportunities with prices is available below.