Associate membership is open to businesses, corporations, institutions, organizations, and individuals who have an interest in furthering the mission of WSMTA. Associate members pay dues of $110 per year.
Associate Membership entitles one person from the business, corporation, institution, or organization the rights and privileges of active membership with the exception of holding office or of entering students into Association competitions and activities.
Associate members receive:
- copies of the WSMTA newsletter, the CLARION
- a link on the WSMTA website
- advertising in the CLARION at member rates
- a 10% discount for advertising and/or exhibiting at the annual WSMTA Conference in June
- a 20% discount if both advertising and exhibiting
- 2 music masks
To join, please fill out the Associate Membership Application Form below. If you have any questions, email Carrie Kahler, Administrative Coordinator.